Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Funny Valentine

This photo depicts Mermz amongst all the LOVE that we received via the USPS....
NOTE:  he especially liked his Valentine from Hannah.....
I can't read, but, I think this says that she LOVES me...

Our Valentine Dessert:  Homemade Molten Chocolate Cakes with Fresh Whipped Cream paired with Guava Mimosas....HEAVENLY!  Nom Nom Nom
Recipe:  http://www.joyofbaking.com/MoltenChocolateCakes.html


Mark & I bought each other funny cards and totally practical gifts - I'm getting his VW detailed and he got me a lapdesk because I like to sit in bed and write blog posts ;).  My favorite comment of the night was when Mark said, "Jenstar - this is the most expensive lapdesk that Office Max carries - THAT'S how much I love you".
The most expensive lap desk in ALL the land...
 I hope you felt the love this past Valentine's Day - I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment