Monday, February 14, 2011

We Got a Groovy Kinda Love...

February 14, 2011 - VALENTINE'S DAY

TO ZANDI & LULA...who make me appreciate how close a sibling bond can actually be - I Love You.  You make me value my relationship with  your Aunt Andrea more and you make me seriously consider adding another little hen or rooster to the Seid-Brood.  You love us unconditionally, despite the fact that we kick you out of bed in the middle of the night, we don't allow you to eat bags of food at one sitting and we haven't  let you eat the baby (yet).  You guys are fur-covered balls of love and I can't tell you how much my heart swells and my smile widens when I talk about you.  WE LOVE YOU.

Luciele Veronica (Lu) & Zandi Opal - 2/2011


TO MY SON...Who has taught us a new meaning to "spending the morning in bed".  You are the cherry to our sundae - you make everything in our lives just that much more special.  Happy First Valentine's Day.  May you grow to shout love from the mountain tops and know love in family, friendship and flirtation.  And may you always be "man" enough to say, "I love you" or "I love you, man" (LOL).  We Love You, Son.
Another Pleasant Valley Sunday in bed

TO MARK:  A man - not so romanced by the traditional hoopla of Valentine's Day...I offer you this:
From "Danny's Song" by Loggins & Messina
Now I see a family where the once was none.
Now we've just begun.
Yeah, we're gonna fly to the sun.
And even though we ain't got money (because of DAYCARE),
I'm so in love with you, honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning, when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright.

And to that I will add that if Mercer kicked off  the 3rd chapter of our lives together, then, I cannot wait to read the rest.  So, let's continue to live out this perfectly imperfect love story together, day by day, hand in hand, until our ends of time.
I love you, Tar.  PS - All of this was spell-checked - I know how important that is to you.  ;)

June 15, 2002 - "I do"

December 25, 2010 - And Mercer Makes 3...


No comments:

Post a Comment