Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthmother's Day - Saturday, 5.7.11

To the woman who made the hardest and most selfless decision of her life to afford me an opportunity of a lifetime. Thank you for my first Mother's Day.
Mermie & Me - FL 3/2011 - Photo Credit - BUBBY!!!!

I don't know if you will ever know how truly grateful I am for you.  It's amazing the amount of joy that I've experienced in Year 1 and I'm anticipating exponentially more in years to come.  You are my hero and I love you.
Happy Birthmother's Day

And to the woman who helped make it all happen...ALICIA @ Abby's One True Gift....my thanks to you.  You helped calm the nerves of a neurotic future adoptive Mom (the JenStar).  But what I am most thankful for is the love and respect that you've given to our Birthmom.  You have such a positive energy that radiates from you and I only think that it's due in part to the amount of love you bring into people's lives everyday.
Happy Mother's Day to you, the person who helped make me a Mommy. 


XOXO
JenStar

No comments:

Post a Comment